Sunday 7 October 2012

Fall (in love)



Today was a gorgeous day. The leaves were a beautiful green/red/yellow combination, and the sun was glowing warm.
 

 
While re-taking the photo for the jewelry coathanger (as Jian so kindly told me the previous ones were crap ;), Jian realized he didn't think my blush was sitting right, and decided to fix it. Look at how cute that beardy morningface is. But it wasn't all that easy taking good pictures with a brush in my face ;) Either way, if your interested, I tried to bring out the details of the jewelry hanger, and I've posted the new pictures in the previous coathanger post.

 
 
 
 
Jian and I had a mini photoshoot for the watch I made him, mostly to let me practice taking good photos (I'm still bad at it..). We went to the park to feed the ducks, and had the coziest walk. The park has a beautiful brick-bridge, where I decided we should take the pictures, but of course I forgot to snap a shot of the bridge itself. Anywho, here's the two pictures I chose (out of what seemed a thousand bad ones).


 
 
I really like this one, with the brick behind it, unfortunately the watch didn't turn out too clear detail-wise.



 
That's it for me today. I'm still working on the pattern for the crocheted bangle cover-up, so hopefully I'll figure that out soon :) Later!